About: Tom Reynolds
- Software development project manager, scrum master and agile advocate. Using scrum to to work with teams to create a trusful environment to help them build the correct software solution the right way.
Posts by Tom Reynolds:
August 30, 2012 Estimates, Teams and Commitments
May 8, 2012 What’s A Taxi Rank Got To Do With Agile?
August 31, 2010 The Quest For High Performance
January 13, 2010 Individual performance, rewards and the team
December 24, 2009 Team sizes and communication pathways, wow what an eye opener.
July 14, 2009 Sprint retrospectives, for the project
June 23, 2009 The ballpoint game, with a twist
June 22, 2009 The agile manifesto, my quick thoughts
- Tools drive our process. No! That is the wrong way round, our process should drive our tools 1 day ago
- RT @unclebobmartin: Interested in starting, running, or experiencing a Coding Dojo? Or just learning good coding practice guidelines? htt… 1 day ago
- A new blog post, "why business needs our education system to nurture and support creativity" wp.me/pyqzV-7d 1 day ago
- Ken Robinson on creativity and the changes in the UK that kill it - To encourage creativity, Mr Gove, you must first understand what it is 1 day ago
- To encourage creativity, Mr Gove, you must first understand what it is | Ken Robinson guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/… 1 day ago
- © The Agile Mindset Ltd , 2009 - 2013. All rights reserved. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from the author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Thomas Reynolds and The Agile Mindset Ltd with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. The Agile Mindset Ltd is registered in England and Wales with company number 7993006.